01 November 2012

My Resume --- China Business

Dear Sir / Madam,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Oliver Haiqing Hua, a Chinese business consultant. I am writing this email to introduce my service and hope to win your support.

I am devoted to delivering business intelligence by creating opportunities for knowledge sharing and business networking. I endeavor to be the platform for acquiring business opportunities and strive to be part of your decision making.

I firmly position myself as a provider of B to B media service featuring China concept and high acclamation of customer. I pride myself in growing with your business and China's economy. 

To achieve the above vision, I have drawn on a set of business values to guide the direction and action with Customer Realization, Integrity & Trust, and Collaboration for Success as the core values.

Realize Customer's Growth Potential: I value each customer's satisfaction and success. I go beyond my customer's expectation.

Integrity & Trust: I hold trust, integrity and conscientiousness as the business foundation.

Collaboration for Success: I promote mutual understanding, mutual respect, ideas sharing and working together to deliver success in the globalization background.

The Uniqueness: I am able to build a unique bridge between your business and the top players in China available nowhere else

I started my consultation business in 2004 after I returned China from 9 years's study and work in Canada, since then I have served more than 20 companies on various assignments.

Moreover, I have also provided consultation services to more than 1500 individuals for their decision making and their business / personal development during my consulting business and my personal activities.

You can explore my profile in LinkedIn: cn.linkedin.com/in/haiqinghua, or reply to this email for a recent copy of my CV.

Thank you.
 
Kind Regards,
Oliver

Oliver Haiqing Hua
Economist, Business Consultant, Report Writer
email: haiqing1@yahoo.com
Skype: oliverhua1
cell in China: +86-13701879982

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home