07 June 2011

My Resume

Dear Sir or Madam:

 

I hope this email finds you well.

 

China is definitely a market not to be ignored by your good company, and I believe you know that a detail, practical, down-to-earth study of this market is required especially for your own special field.

 

I can help you to enter into this rather sophisticate market by providing you with such complete study for which I have done for many years and assisted companies to increase their sales and distributions in China . The total sales generated from the companies that I have served have exceeded tens of millions dollars in China .

 

I have educated and worked in China and Canada . I have systematic knowledge of logistics, accounting, finance, investment, and marketing. I have experience in engineering projects for a broad range of industries. I have strong analytical and quantitative skills. I have excellent organization, negotiation, verbal and written presentation skills, and extensive IT skills.

 

Recently, I have worked as an independent business consultant for Kam controls, Willburt company, United Rotary Brushes, Top Technology, have contributed the business start up in China , marketing effort in USA , Asia, and Europe . My successful customers include Oil industry, Military, mobile communication, electronics, civil, construction, Chemical.

 

Therefore, I am submitting my resume to you for your consideration.  I believe I would be a good match with your company and that I would be able to live up to your expectations. I am excited by the prospect of an opportunity to contribute my years of knowledge, skills, and experience to the success of your business and I sincerely hope you look upon my application favorably.

 

Thank you very much for your kind attention, I am looking forward to your reply.

 

 

Kind Regards,

Oliver Haiqing Hua

Economist, Educator, Business Consultant

602-19, 590 Long,  Xinhua Rd.

Changning District, Shanghai , P. R. China,

Postcode: 200052 

Tel: +86-21-62802209 Cell: +86-13701879982

E-mail: haiqing1@yahoo.com

 

I strongly believe what they said in their website:

 

"If you leave this subject for another day, when you have time for it, then most likely you will never get around to it until it is too late.

 

Too late, is when you realize that you should of done this a long time ago.  Too late, is when you realize that your competition has overtaken you.

 

Too late, is when your business stops growing and you start to thinking of letting people go. There is no need to let things go that way. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home